I've been a very loyal Verizon customer for just over 3 years. A customer who added 4 family members to my plan and frequently purchased the newest phones - sometimes at full price!!!!! I always paid my bill and had multiple smartphones & the data package too - I believe my bill was about $240.00 per month. To say I WAS their biggest fan WAS an understatement.

This year I decided to switch to bb bold. I always get the insurance and it's a darn good thing I did. The bb bold was defective, so Verizon replaced it with their " Certified Like New" bb bold. What a JOKE!!!! it was worse than the one it replaced!!!!! This continued until the 3rd bb bold showed up severely defective. While talking to the Verizon CSR I chose to purchase the Razr Maxx to the tune of $300.00 = I was VERY fedup with the bb bold!!!

1 week after activation the Razr Maxx started acting up. I called Verizon Tech Support and it was resolved, only to act up again less than 4 days later. After so many calls I lost count and the phone now being about 40 days old I was told that the only replacement I could get was REFURBISHED!!!!! OMG I cannot believe that I paid $300.00 for a phone that started acting up 7 days after activation and VERIZON REFUSED to replace the phone when I first called!!!!! Now those SOB's want me to accept that REFURBISED piece of junk!!!!!

I tell you I'm not easily pissed off to the point I'm at now, but Verizon can KISS MY BACKSIDE!!!!!!!!

Anyone want a couple of smartphones? LOL

Review about: Verizon Wireless Replacement.

Comments