I got an iphone 4s on or about 7/8/14. It did not work and it took me 3 weeks to get a new one. I spent over 2-3 hours on the phone with VZW prepaid CS and got nowhere. Finally, they told me to go to the corp. store and swap it out. 2 hours into the Store where they tried to contact VZW by phone & get authorization to swap out they told me I was not in the system...and I should go home with my phone & they would have a phone sent to me. 2 days later they told me to come back in & leave my phone. I live 30 mins. from the store; 1 hour wasted. (I could have done that on the phone with the first CS person if they would have let me...I did not need o go to the store & waste another 2 hours.) Waiting those 2 days for the Store, I elected to I call VZW CS & she did something w/ software and told me to keep it for the weekend. That she personally would call me back on Monday at NOON 2 see if there was any improvement. She never did!!!!

Now I have the new phone; it is better but not great. I still have issues with hearing others & with others hearing me. I just got off the phone w/VZW CS. Another 2 hours on the phone w/ VZW who transferred me to 5 other people telling me that they could not help and would get me to the "correct person". They did not 5 times! Then they got Apple on the phone (I did not know why but was patient) who told VZW that the phone is not warranted by Apple as it is too old. I was told by VZW that it was warranted by Apple and that I could buy Apple Care." NOW it seems your people do not know what the warranty really is. So I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT TOO. Apple will not even sell me an "Apple Care"!

I finally got another phone from VZW and for 2 weeks I keep asking Siri to help me and all she did was call phone numbers. It was my son who told me that it was not an Iphone 4s but a 4!!! I spent another time on the phone must have been over 2 hours. And they passed me to 9 other CS operators who finally got me to the right person and after filling out all the paper work on the phone with them to get my money back I got disconnected and all Was Wasted.

Recouping I had the phone for 45 days +/- I made less than 20 phone calls with it. So this must be standard procedure to sell Iphone 4s & keep swapping them out until the customer gets a good one? You should not want to waste any time on the phone speaking to CS who have no clue what to do or who to contact. Corp. stores are a waste of time 1-2 more hours for nothing. I went to the store last Thursday, just to transfer contacts & they put me in *** w/ 5 others who were looking at phones. (wasted another 1 hour) I do not want to waste any more time on the web either. So it took me another hour on the phone with a store to return the phone and get a refund.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 02, 2014.

Comments