Who knew that when I moved to a rural area I would be ripped off by the company that I have used for phone service for a few years?Expensive.

A cap on data. Poor service. Even worse, when I started to call about the terrible service, I speak to people who are obviously trained to say no information about the ticket is available yet. I get useless text messages telling me that there is a ticket and they will be back to me in 24 hours.

24 hours and 5 minutes later, another text comes telling me that they will have an update in 48 hours.

I guess tomorrow I will get one telling me that there will be an update in 72 hours.If you have to go with the local slow provider that has no cap, do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of verizon wireless cantenna internet service. Verizon Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon wireless cantenna internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments