I am a verizon costumer for the last 15 years. Two months ago i decide to change my phone using edge promotion. they promise to keep a promotion that I had for the last years and include a new promotion.

After my first statement, the just put one of the promotion. Regardless that all was recorded in the notes of my file (that i insist to leave registered at the moment of taken the decision) they say that was a mistake for the promoter and they can do anything. I have to pay what they said no matter what, otherwise i have to pay all penalties to finish the relationship.

As soon i can say goodbye to these bandits I will do it.

DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. THEY ARE LIARS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of are liars. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they are liars" of verizon wireless deals and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Verizon Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon wireless deals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Comments

Having the exact trouble.Called me out of the blue and offered me an upgrade on a new phone and a lower monthly plan.

I've been with them for almost 20 years and at the end of this nonsense about having missed the return deadline of 14 days, offer made July 17th, accepted July 23rd, told nothing could be done today Aug 18th, they basically said you have to pay!F@#% Them!