I've been a Verizon customer for 10 years. I dont know why I've stayed with them so long as I've had multiple problems with them. When it comes to customer service they are, by far, the worst company I've ever dealt with.

About a year ago, I was having trouble with my phone. This was refurbished phone they sent me after my previous phone stopped working. I was eligible for an upgrade so I decided to try a smartphone. But, I wasn't sure it was going to be worth the extra $30 a month for the data plan. The sales person told me I did not have to keep the data plan and I could cancel it at any time.

Well, guess what, I called yesterday and found out I can't cancel the plan. Verizon refuses to assume any responsibility for what it's employees tell someone. I guess the employees are really just independent contractors and do not actually represent Verizon so they are free to say whatever they want and Verizon will not stand behind what a customer is told.

While on the phone last night, I repeatedly asked to talk to a supervisor. A supervisor was available the first time the person I was speaking with needed to ask them a question but as soon as I asked to speak with a supervisor, suddenly none were available.

DO NOT DO BUSY WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments