As a Real Estate Broker, my phone is essential. I had been with Verizon Wireless before they owned the company - actually back to the Airtouch days.

After enduring many situations over the years, I finally decided to leave since I only had 2 months left on my contract. I called to get the details on how much my early termination fees would be so that I could calculate my savings with a new carrier vs my early termination fees. I was told I would receive $20 per month credit for each month of the contract I had completed. With a few days less than 2 months left, my early termination fee should have been $40.00, again based on what I was told by the representative.

I got my online bill this morning and found that I was being charged $140.00! If I would have been told the truth when I called to get the information I needed to make an informed decision on my cancellation, I would have stayed the extra 2 months and then left!! Duh! I went up to a supervisor and they would do nothing but say I must have been given inaccurate information.

This is how Verizon operates! Beware of doing business with them.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Over charges, Problem resolution, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 25, 2015.

Comments