As a Real Estate Broker, my phone is essential. I had been with Verizon Wireless before they owned the company - actually back to the Airtouch days.

After enduring many situations over the years, I finally decided to leave since I only had 2 months left on my contract. I called to get the details on how much my early termination fees would be so that I could calculate my savings with a new carrier vs my early termination fees. I was told I would receive $20 per month credit for each month of the contract I had completed. With a few days less than 2 months left, my early termination fee should have been $40.00, again based on what I was told by the representative.

I got my online bill this morning and found that I was being charged $140.00! If I would have been told the truth when I called to get the information I needed to make an informed decision on my cancellation, I would have stayed the extra 2 months and then left!! Duh! I went up to a supervisor and they would do nothing but say I must have been given inaccurate information.

This is how Verizon operates! Beware of doing business with them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. The most disappointing about verizon wireless service termination from Verizon Wireless was over charges, problem resolution and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments