Bogota, Distrito Especial

I suspended my service with Verizon 2 days ago because a taxi driver stole my iPhone 4 phone from inside my suitcase while I got out to use the ATM.I am in Colombia, South America at this time.

I return to the USA on Jan. 13. My promotional phone upgrade date is Jan. 26.

I asked Verizon to advance my phone upgrade date by 13 days so I could get an iPhone 5 on Jan. 13 when I return to the USA because I need a smart phone for an important convention in Las Vegas. Verizon refused to to do this, even after I asked to have a supervisor (I.D. #V0PC107) help me.

It is clear to me that Verizon has poor customer service for not wanting to advance my promo date by a lousy 13 days. Very poor customer service is the same reason I left AT&T. I was also told that I will have to pay a $160 early termination fee since I now want to leave Verizon. I went to write a letter of protest to Verizon in their website and stumbled upon many other complaints.

In addition, it appears that if I get the iPhone 5 through the Verizon upgrade promotion, then Verizon will take away my unlimited data.

I pay Verizon over $1500 a year for my cell phone service, and this is how they treated me as a customer.Can someone please recommend a pre-pay plan with a company other than Verizon or AT&T that will offer great prices for decent talk time and data usage?

Comments

Funny Mann
Berlin, Pennsylvania, United States #585604

I agree with you 100%.The problem is once you sign the contract they got you.

They could care less about long time customers because we cost them money having the unlimited data plan *** them off. I get sickof calling them each month to correct my bill.

All I can tell you is to get a different phone iPhone is no better.Plus if you're not a 10 year old girl they are not for you but that is another pissed off complaint.