2.4

Verizon's data policies are meant to suck every last cent from consumers. Going from a 4GB plan to a 10 GB plan is only $10 more for 6GB additional but going from 15GB to 20GB is $50 additional.

I recently re-contracted with Verizon for two of my phones on my family plan and I wish to God I had changed to AT&T who is offering 30GB for $160 right now. In addition, I subscribed to Verizon's family management or whatever it's called to cap the data by user and it allowed it to go over anyway.

Also tired of calling Verizon and speaking to idiots that can barely form a sentence. Can't wait to leave Verizon when contracts are up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ignorant customer service people and price gouging. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of mobile internet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Verizon Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mobile internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Comments

Milpitas, California, United States #1207673

I have been a customer for 16 years. Every 6 months they have me going over my data usage and I don't stream, use WiFi and have not increased useage. FCC, are you listening?

Luckily I don't care about my credit rating and walked away after a year of *** dealing with them.I had constantly rising bills , data overages, a phone still under Warranty that died in 10 hours of NO use? I got absolutely NO customer service at 3 local stores and countless calls to NON CUSTOMER SERVICE.No one cared about me or my problems.

In my 60 years it was the worst customer service I ever received. It really was a nightmare I would never wish on anyone : (

What AT&T does not tell you you have to be on there monthly phone installment program for the phones so cost of phones and 30gb plan and cost of phone there ya good luck call get your account number and pin and port out they wont miss you