1.9
Style and Design

I called to lower my bill with Verizon as my husband & I rarely used anywhere near the shared minutes of the plan we were on. I ended up with a plan that is costing me more money and am on a 2 yr contract all because of their bait and switch routine!

Of course when I asked for the supervisor to review the conversation I had with the rep the tape "can't be found" but if it had been a dispute with anything I had said they would have found it IMMEDIATELY! If any other cellular service worked here where I live I'd tell them to go fly a kite, but as it is the 'can you hear me now' guy is the only one who can hear himself shouting out here.

For now I'm stuck, but just wait....... karma is a wicked woman ;)

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). bluemtmom.wa is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. The most disappointing about verizon wireless cell phone service at Verizon Wireless was bait and switch practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments