This company has ruined my credit score by placing a collection account on my credit report when they never notified me!! I had to return equipment, and once I returnd it the agent said that I would be cleared.

However, about 6 months later I noticed it on my credit report. I have spoke with about 10 different agents and no one can help me, so I ended up paying the final amount, and they refuse to do a pay for delete, even though it doesn't do anything for them! They have their money, and I was never notified about the amount that I owed. I feel scammed and Verizon is out to get consumers for no reason.

They are billion dollar company and will refuse to delete it from my credit report even after paying!! STAY AWAY!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments