Verified Reviewer

1.2

I am Terry Harmon, and the reason for this email is to file a complaint. I changed wireless service on December 12, 2020, because of the outstanding services that I heard Verizon provides.

Well, I am very disappointed with the services and care that my family and I have received. The store where we purchased 2-Samsung note 20 Ultra 5 and Samsung Galaxy 821. We were told that we would receive a gift card of $250 for each line over the next two months, and the final gift card is worth $350. We are now told that the Verizon sales agent Andrew Cole (Davenport, FL) store failed to register the last phone.

Therefore, we lost out on getting the final rebate. Every time we ask for a copy of the contract, there is an excuse. I have spoken to three different representatives and, they all use the same line "you will receive the credit in 24-hours" which never happens. Finally, we received $250 for Jan.

$250 for March and, nothing for April (the promised $350). Therefore, we have spent several hours on the phone trying to receive the promotion that we were promised. I am so frustrated with Verizon and the untruthfulness 6the sales agents have displayed. Now, we are being told that if we decide to leave Verizon.

The promotion of "by-one-phone and get the other free will no longer apply. We half to stay with Verizon from 6-8 months. Once again, that information was kept a secret.

Therefore, we will owe $1800 instead of $1000 if we decide to pay off the Samsung Note 20 Ultra5g. All I can say is "Wow" we have been lied to by a top-notch wireless company.

User's recommendation: Stay away, the service is not that great.

Preferred solution: Receive the gift card we were promised ($300.00) and change our wireless services without being penalized without proof that we must stay 6-8 months. .

Verizon Wireless Pros: Services has les drop calls, Wireless service works well, Phone.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Being switched back and forth between departments is frustrating, Many mistakes.

Comments