Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 07, 2021

They still just want me to blindly pay money with nothing to support it

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2021

Went to get service again from Verizon but wanted the internet option. Well they came back and said I had something in collections, which was odd because I had switched over 2 years ago to T-Mobile who was supposed to cover the bill upon switch.

Long story short, I spoke to the collections department in which the lady helping me just kept giving me the answer of I dont know (keep in mind, she works in that department and cant even do her own assigned job while sitting on her butt at home) she couldnt pull up any of my account info for I dont remember it from 2+ years ago. She told me I could pay the $1500 right now to get it cleared but she couldnt tell me any details on why I owed money. I literally asked her so without any evidence or supporting documents, you just want me to trust you and just give you $1500? Her response was yes Facepalm eventually I got into my accounts through another lady (which took over an hour) and she STILL wouldnt provide me with any information on this account in collections in which over 2+ years I havent received a single phone call, email, letter.

Nothing !

Would have been nice to resolve 2 years ago. Thanks a lot

User's recommendation: Stay away from Verizon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: The collections to be taken away or gotten rid of. .

Verizon Wireless Pros: Cellular coverage, Big company.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Poor integrity, Trying to steal from me, Terrible customer service, How i am being treated.

Comments