Verified Reviewer

1.8

Purchased two new iPhone 13 pros and had one come defective. Online customer service stated they processed a return and that I would have one sent to me and I would ship back my defective device.

After multiple contacts to support saying the order is being processed but refusing to provide any ticket or order confirmation numbers my final attempt weeks later resulted in customer and technical service finding no record of this so called return. Now the return period has passed and they want me to send in my device back and be without it for who knows how long until they send me a new one.

Also calling customers service just results in hang up. Absolutely the worst treatment of a customer I have ever experienced, and will not be a returning Verizon customer in the future.

User's recommendation: Do not expect anything from Veizon.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments