Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

After update my phone started having problems. I took my phone to the Verizon store to get it fixed.

The girl at the Joliet store took my phone and deleted my apps without asking me if the information in the apps was backed up or not. When that didn't work she decided to do a hard reset on my phone, again without checking to see if my phone was backed up. The problem persisted. She never came back to help me after that she just walked away and wouldn't even talk to me.

I started contacting tech support through Verizon. After several weeks several tickets have been written, and all of them have been marked resolved without resolving the problem. At one point they even told me that my phone is at fault and promise to send me a replacement. The phone never came and the ticket was marked as resolved.

They promised me they would be able to get my text messages back that were lost on several occasions either in print or back on my phone. Tickets were written and they were marked resolved, and the problem has not been resolved. At this point, I think they're just giving me the runaround.

I can't even tell you how many people I've talked to, and every single one does not understand why these are being marked as resolved when they are not resolved. This whole thing started March 10th, today is March 30th, and I am no closer to a resolution!

User's recommendation: Get your phone service somewhere else!

Preferred solution: They promised me that they would get my text messages back to me either in print or on my phone. That's what I want.

Location: Chicago, Illinois