Verified Reviewer

serious joke and the biggest lying company ever. Between Allstate who is now servicing Verizon Roadside assistance an Verizon Roadside assistance I have never dealt with such crooked deceptive people.

I contacted Verizon Roadside at 3:02 for assistance, I got a reply that someone would be back with a service provider within 15 minutes. About 20 minutes later I got a call from Roadside assistance and the guy tells me that theyre trying to find a provider he was just now given the ticket. He will call me as soon as sun can be worked out. Another half hour goes by he calls me back and tells me hey guess what we were able to find a provider who will be there in three hours.

I told him thats not acceptable and Im stuck in a parking lot. He says let me get back with you about 15 minutes later he calls me and says oh we found a provider he will be there between 410 and 4:40 PM. They send me a link link where I can track the tow truck driver. At 4:50 PM 10 minutes after the time, the tow truck is still not here and on the tracking notice it says he should be here any minute.

I called a tow service at 5 oclock, and they tell me were just now getting our drivers ready to go out. I asked why I was told someone would be here between 410 and 440 call me he told me we never said that to anybody. It is now 5:50 PM and I am still waiting on . So after no tow truck at 6 , I call the tow service , Who now tells me that they received a police call so they had to go help with that, and when someone got back they would come to me.

They said I could go ahead and put the keys with the vehicle and leave and they would notify me when it was picked up. At 7:47 my vehicle was finally picked up. So almost 5 hours after I put in my call, and after me waiting personally over four hours with the vehicle, it was finally taken to the shop. Nobody ever called me from the roadside assistance or the tow shop to tell me about extra delays.

I had to do all the calling. And the tracking information that is a joke because the estimated time to arrive is 4:40 PM and if you hit the tracking button even at 5:30 PM it said the truck was one minute away. So theyre tracking information its just lies also. Anybody wants screenshots to verify my information I have it all.

Run away from Verizon Roadside and Allstate Roadside. All they do is collect money for a service they cant provide , unless of course waiting over 5 hours works for you

User's recommendation: Never ever get their service.

Preferred solution: Apology.