1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

After having some issues with Verizon Wireless in December that seemed to have been resolved to my satisfaction, I received my bill for January stating i owed over $400. The breakdown of the bill shows I have a credit for $759.

Even after adding up the actual charges which total $515, I still figure I have a credit for $243.99. I am already getting the phone calls saying my bill is past due. I reached out to the executive office at Verizon earlier this morning, but have not heard anything back. I am exhausted by Verizon.

When I had the issue in December, I spent at least 2 hours on the phone with customer service and had to go to one of the retail stores as well, and the issue was still not resolved. Through this whole process, I found out I have an outstanding Verizon Fios bill from about 4 years ago. I hadn't received a bill from Fios in years and had no idea there was an outstanding balance. The communication and transparency of Verizon is HORRIBLE.

I feel like I am being scammed every time I have to do anything with them.

I will be taking our four phones somewhere else as soon as we can! My advice is to never get involved with Verizon Wireless!

Review about: Verizon Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Billing.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments