Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Been with Verizon since 2010. Service was great initially, but gradually got worse as time went by.

This past year, data speeds have ridiculously slow. Sometimes so slow, a speed test fails, and I can't do anything basic like load a website or check an email.

I have called in many times only to get someone on the phone that says that a network engineering level 2 tech support ticket will be opened. Within 48 hours, I receive a generic text message saying the investigation is complete. They say I live in a marginal coverage area.

The only issue is, but might be true, but I have reported numerous zip codes while traveling in a 200-mile radius from my house in TN, and they refuse to acknowledge any problems.

I have escalated to executive relations and this was their reply. Notice how helpful they are trying to be.

"Hello Drew,

My name is Jonathan, and I work in the Executive Office of Verizon Wireless. This email is to confirm receipt of your concerns addressed to Executive Relations. I truly appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns, as it helps us become better at what we do.

I would first like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with our company.

I understand from reviewing your concerns that your service not working properly. I understand that having reliable service is important as we increasingly rely on our cellphones. In researching your account, we have addressed similar concerns in recent past and going back as far as 2017. While I understand that service is important, we are not able to find an network disruptions found but rather found that the service in your area is considering Marginal Coverage.

While we understand this is likely not the information you wish to receive, we are not aware of any changes in the near future and have already extensively troubleshoot your concerns. While we do not wish to have any of our customers leave us, if you are continuing to experience poor service across this years, it may be in your interest to seek providers who may have better service where you live as we do not forsee future changes to your experience.

Verizon Wireless radio frequency (RF) engineers and system performance engineers regularly evaluate network coverage and performance to identify locations that may require additional coverage. Based on their analysis and recommendations, cell site construction or other improvements are then planned and budgeted accordingly.

Verizon Wireless' specific network expansion plans, locations, and timetables are considered proprietary and confidential

Sincerely,

Jonathan

Executive Relations

Verizon Wireless"

I have switched to ATT and have much better service so far. Just wanted to share my experience with Verizon.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Verizon Wireless Pros: I never will do business with verizon again, Too much crap to get an agent, Quality of network.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Bad customer support, Horrible customer service, Passed around to one group to another with no solution, No service, Never credited my account on return after advising me received.

Comments