Verizon Wireless - Tablet broke after 1 month still waiting after 3 months

The worst customer service experience of my life.

Bought tablet Dothan, AL.

Tablet broke I brought it back to the store 12/30. Store can not take returns they will arrange for a box to be sent. They said it will take 2 business days. Stop back on 01/06 to see about the box.

Next person said it doesn't take 2 days it takes 2 weeks. I said it will arrive next week. She said no it hasn't been shipped yet. She said probably slow.

She will reorder. Ask to talk to the manager. He said these things happen. I asked to speak to regional manager he said against company policy.

I asked how I will be compensated for the delay. He said we don't bill you til the end of the month. What compensation is this? none.

I won't set foot in that store again. Called Customer Service on 01/15 to see if box was shipped. They say it wasn't ordered. They will order will take 2 business days.

A label (not a box) comes on 01/27 with instructions to pack per receipt. There is no instructions. I call 01/28 to get instructions on how to pack. They do not have anything they can give me just pack the best you can.

Package is received 02/02. I call on 02/17 to find the status on my tablet. They can not find at this point they will call be by the end of the day. I call again in 02/19 same they can not find will call me back by the end of the day.

I call back on 02/27. Person starts giving me the same run around. I ask for a supervisor. I have been accessing information by the last 4 digits of the social because account is under my wife's name.

I get the supervisor and she can't talk to me unless I give her the password. I said everyone to this point has been accessing through last 4 digits of SS. That is all I have. She said she was on a different system and could not help me without it.

I asked her was 2 months a normal wait. That is not her department. Is 2 months unreasonable time for getting a tablet fixed? I can't answer that.

Mt wife called 02/23.

They acknowledge all the conversations but they will put another ticket in.They have no answers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #599451

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Verizon Wireless? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Verizon Wireless. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Verizon Wireless.
Filing a new complaint about