Verified Reviewer

I canceled my lines via customer service on August 20th 2021 after waiting 2.5hrs on the customer service line. The rep confirmed the lines were canceled.

This was a LIE. I was auto-drafted a bill of 69.99 on September 8th 2021. On September 8 2021 I called customer service again and spent another 2 hours on the phone and I was informed the fees were removed and all lines were canceled effective immediately on the call which took place on September 8th. I was rerouted to the customer service rep and their manager to ensure this problem was resolved.

Both of them LIED. Now October 9th, I received another auto-draft bill this time of $116.

I was given all information from Verizon customer service representatives and unless they are all liars, none of these charges should have occurred. Since they closed my account back in September on the 8th, there has been no way to log in through the website to remedy this issue.

User's recommendation: STAY FAR AWAY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Account.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Liar, Unauthorized billing, Customer service lies, Locked out of account, Theft.

Location: 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036