If you are considering doing business with Verizon Wireless, don’t. You’ll be sorry.

Verizon’s customer service reps are outright lying to customers about all sorts of things. They do not care about customers. And they cannot be trusted to do what they promise.

In my case, they offered a no-strings-attached discount to keep me as customer, which the Rep lied about, and Verizon did not honor. So I left them. They then tried to charge me a $185 termination fee after I switched to Comcast. I owned my phone, and had no contract with them.

Trying to resolve this with Verizon was a nightmare. Got runaround after runaround. Customer Reps continued to lie and misdirect me about resolution of charges. They would say anything just to get me off the phone. But do nothing. They would promise to escalate issue, but never actually did.

In the end, I had no recourse but to pay the fee to avoid messing up my credit.

They lied to me, and cheated me.

They just do not care about screwing their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Lied to by customer service. And cheated by forcing large fee to avoid impact to my credit rating..

Comments