Received several nasty phone calls and text messages from 301-223-3010 (Williamsport MD 21795) (Verizon customer)

"Your ATM card has been suspended. To reactivate call urgent at 1-301-223-3010."

This of course is a TOTAL SCAM. I am in California and have no problem with my ATM.

I called Verizon customer service to inform them of this situation and ask that the company investigate their customer at the above number who is trying to steal identity all over the country ! I was left on hold for over 20 minutes to be finally told it was not their problem and to call my "local line force" (whatever that meant ? The representative could barely speak english !!! (HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE).

I certainly would never use Verizon for my cell phone service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of useless customer service people. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of verizon wireless customer care. Verizon Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned verizon wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Comments