about four months ago added my granddaughter and my son to my verizon account being that it was supposed to come out cheaper than paying their individual accounts somewhere else NOPE. Verizon charged be twice for an activation of the extra phones, two months of service of a total over $700 .

When I got that bill I immediately went to the store to ask what was the deal. Was told that's how Verizon bills instead of one month at a time its two which keeps you constantly in late fees. In July they cut my service for a late payment of $104 . Went to the store and asked if I wrote a check for the late about(which I still feel I didn't owe) if my phones will be turn back on.

The store associate assured that would be the case. I write out a check for $104 and gave to the associate she runs it through gives me the check with my receipt on top. Didn't across my mind to check the receipt as the check was for the late amount. NOPE she ran it through for the amount of the total bill causing my checking account to be overdrawn.

Long story short had nothing but issues ever since. I'm done with this company and wouldn't recommend to anyone

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 27.

Comments