Hello,

I am sure many of Verizon ex-customers have experienced this. I received a bill from Convergent Collector agency for a bill of 110$ back in 2016 for Dec 21 2015 bill.

I called Verizon many times to pay off the balance ( not that I owe anything or late on my payments, I just wanted to settle it) ALL Verizon representatives told me i have a zero balance and one told me that I dont have to worry about paying that collector Bill. So I thought it was probably a scam so I didnt pay. Logically, I set up auto payment as of august 2015 (I also have the confirmation email) and it was confirmed. This bill stated that I was late on my bill, which is not true.

Now, it is on my credit report and I am trying to buy a house however because if this my credit score is not as good as I expected. It is not fair on my side as verizon told me on a recorded line that my balance was zero and not to worry about this. I called them back multiple time, I was transferred to many departments, it was tiring yet I didnt get an answer.

One agent finally was able to pull the bill from 2015 and I paid this off today. I want Verizon to write this off my credit report to fix my score.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: REMOVE MY CREDIT REPORT .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 29.

Comments