Verified Reviewer

2.5

Dear Verizon,

First, a story about why I hate Verizon Wireless.

Three years ago, my phone quit working properly. I bought it at your store in Charlotte, NC on Fairview Road. It was covered by insurance that I bought AT THAT STORE. I was given a box to mail it back to whoever was going to fix it. Before I could mail it, I had to delete something that I didnt know how to delete.

The next day, I went to your store ON FAIRVIEW ROAD IN CHARLOTTE, NC to get help deleting what needed to be deleted. I was the second customer in the store at 10:00 a.m. I told someone that I needed help. I was told to wait. Meanwhile, four more people entered the store. Four salespeople emerged from the back to help them while I waited for help for half an hour. (I put my timer on display for everyone to see). I was then told that the store policy was first come first served. Those were the exact words.

Though I was the second person to enter the store, I was told to go to the Apple Store in SouthPark Mall to get the help that I needed. I waited for another four hours for someone to help me. There were about a hundred people in the store. Even though I didnt buy the phone there, I did get help.

Fast-forward about three years. Your Customer service is still *** This morning, my wife and I returned to the store on FAIRVIEW ROAD IN CHARLOTTE, NC to bring my INSURED damaged phone in. First, we were told that repairs werent done in that store. When someone finally listened, we were told that we would have to deal with another party, even though we bought the insurance policy from that store. No one was interested in helping. It was a flashback to when I was sent to The Apple Store three years ago.

When my wife inquired about a new plan and a new phone, she was given a vague answer, whereupon she said thank you and good-bye. We left the store.

Now I am writing to you.

And every other Verizon address that I can find online.

And the North Carolina State Attorney General, Office of Consumer Protection.

Not to mention the complaint that I intend to leave on P'd Consumer.

Well be shopping for a new carrier tonight.

User's recommendation: Don't expect much in the way of customer service unless you go there to buy a phone. After that, good luck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Replacement.

Preferred solution: Verizon needs to train their people to render good customer service..

Verizon Wireless Pros: Nice store.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Crummy customer service.

Comments