Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How to get mypukSim unlocked

1 answer
#2000752
According to Verizon FAQs you should:
  • From a web browser, sign in to My Verizon.
  • Navigate: Account > My devices > Device overview.
  • Under the appropriate mobile number, click Manage device.
  • Scroll down to the 'PIN and Personal Unblocking Key' section then click View.
Advertisements

Someone has same cell number

by Nicholas j s

Someone else has same cell number I have had for 20 years. I called a number and another name was identified, not mine. Desimone????

Need old pole removed

by Ruthann W Qwo

New pole was installed outside my home. Verizon left the old pole with wires attached to my house.

House is being torn down next week. help!!

View

Why is Verizon so difficult?

by Sarah W Jwx

I purchased a phone card in July. When it ran out, I called Verizon and got an account set up, so that my card would automatically be charged.

I woke up today, no service. I got online and paid my total of $35. Still no service.

I have tried calling several times today and just get hung up on by your system, because they say that of is not an account. 269-689-****

Just got samsung watch Active 2

by Constance R Tef

Do I need to add any service to get calls when not within wifi of phone? and what happens if phone is connected inside car and call comes in? Does the watch or the car respond?

How to bypass Google lock

by Glenda W Qxl

I can't activate my phone because of the old Google account.. Google doesn't recognize my email or Google account

View

Why is it nobody can hear me when I call people

by Carol G Ufm

Why is it nobody can hear me when I call peopleThey can hear me for the first five minutes or so and then they can’t hear but every other word and this is getting annoying since I have somebody in ICU very sick and I can’t talk to nobody

View

How to reach Ms Trina or some one in executive care team?

by Ms Trina

I spent so far 23.5 hours on chat and phone and was terribly abused by a few reps and supervisors in customer care and second level tech support. was treated okay and nice by a least one person. I respectfully demand justice.

View

Why is my service less reliable than before?

by Christine V Eil

Internet/phone service is sporadic.

Monthly payment

by Geraldine C Rom

I just made the final payment for my current phone, and was looking forward to a lower monthly phone bill. As I was paying $63+ for the phone, why has my bill only dropped by $30+?????

View

How do I cancel two numbers on my account.?I

by Mary M Vzg

I want to keep 402-450-**** and cancel 402-405-**** and 402-405-****.

View

what is not included on start Unlimited

by Dawn G Jgb

How do I activate my Verizon phone

by Malinda W Kiu

This a Verizon phone I am using my friends phone I have a Verizon phone í Need to get it activated

View

No longer on auto pay. Where can I send the check for payment?

by Miriam l Cgf

Do not have credit cards

View

Where to send copy of my ID to the credit department

by Chauntel G Nft

They want copy of my ID n lease agreement need where to fax it to

View

How do I unlock my account so I can get online

by Moni B Xre

It says I entered the wrong password to many times so I have to call 1-80*-***-****. How do I get access to my account in line

View

please send me a number for verizon wireless where i can reconnect my cell phone

by Felicia H Rrp

I need to have my cell phone 347 251 **** reconnected. I paid Southwest Credit $189.13 but the cell phone still has not been reconnected.

Please send info to....donnie7@***.netl

by Donald A Qfa

I am interested in dropping my Comcast triple play service and I am interested in Verizon's latest offers for your triple play. I have no cellphone and I am only interested in sports and channel numbers up to 200. Please forward your monthly offers to donnie7@***.net

Blocked phone #

by Kenny S Muq

If I have a phone # blocked will they be able to call me or go to my voicemail. And will that person be able to tell they have been blocked?

View

How do I reset my voice mail

Don't know but can't check my voice mail

1 answer
#1976839

In order to reset your Verizon voice mail you should call Verizon customer service at 1-800-922-**** from a landline or *611 from another Verizon phone. Ask them to verify the voicemail feature is on your line and to reset it so you can set it up again.
Questions 38