Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
2.8

I reached out to Verizon concerned my phone was hacked as I've been experiencing problems that I never have before, and I was assured and then reassured it was not possible for my phone to be hacked, so I trusted Verizon word than a week or so later my fear came true, and we have not felt safe since are extremely let down. Also, a Verizon rep.

Contacted a large corporation via 3-way with me and went completely against me while on the phone, all I could do is cry it been really hard, and then I've been told numerous times Verizon does not make outbound calls, yet I hung up on someone I found to be very suspicious with Verizon, and she called me back 5x!!! Not the first time either and Verizon cannot see those outbound calls but then say they verified it was from Verizon but cannot see the calls? Okay.... then I got voicemails following and one of them were the woman speaking another language and the other were nothing.

I am extremely upset with the service Ive received and nothing has been done about it. My family does not feel safe.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments