Verified Reviewer

I am a new customer to Verizon wireless. I ordered 7 new lines of service with your iphone 12 promos, being up to $800 off with trade in, and a $200 dollar port in deal.

I confirmed all 7 numbers to be ported and all 7 IMEIs. I was quoted a new monthly bill after all promos kicked in to be around $200.

Now my bill had me as a buy one phone get one $1000 off? Not the deal I signed up for, nor was it the one confirmed mulitple times through chat w "Ivette" during our conversation on May 22nd at 22:14. Very misleading and disappointing as a new customer.

If you could review our "chat history" with Ivette that would assist you in illuminating the aforementioned issues. Ive had to contact customer service by phone, in a attempt to resolve this and other issues.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Preferred solution: The promo promised.

Comments