109 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
2.4

I have been trying for 2 months to replace my 4 year old Pixel cell phone. 1st of, I suddenly couldn't access the MyVerizon.

App I have been using for 10 years. So I went to the Verizon store (Which is in another city) only to be told it would be a 2 hour wait. So I made an appointment for the next day.

At the appointment I picked out 4 phones only to be told each time they were out of stock and on back order. So we spent the next half hour trying to fix my account, which still doesnt work.

So I phoned Verizon to order a new phone. Once again, I picked out SEVERAL phones only to be told they were on back order.. I told the person on the phone that as a 20 year Verizon customer, I was less than impressed with a phone company who is unable, over a period of months, to sell me a phone. He made no attempt at an explanation or alternative.

So here, months later, I am still using a phone that can't hold a charge for more than 4 hours

He couldn't have cared less and didn't even try to p alternative. alternative

User's recommendation: Cell providers all suck at customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Verizon Wireless Pros: Good cove, Ra ge.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Lousy service.

Location: 331 Cox Creek Parkway, Florence, AL 35630

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2081011

Verizon Wireless is the worst cell phone company! I have been a customer with them almost 20 years next month and they are so dishonest and disrespectful and they lie to you. I am switching to a different company ASAP!

Verizon Wireless Reviews