1.3

I went to authorized store (promised) 700.00 trade in, paid money on phone bal too offset cost after trade in called down payment lol. Got a Lemon phone was told to turn new phone backin 3 days later...Verizon would ship me a better replacement asap, waive extra fees & costs.

Now have No phone, my old phone already shipped in & customer care strung me out for 16hrs & after crying & demanding they do something to compensate me over the headache I get another sales pitch.... what part of *** they just put me through & 15yrs of loyalty gets u 35.00 activation waived, but we need to redo your agreement give me a BREAK I don't trust u now..please send me the phone as promised & save a 15yr loyal customer from leaving who has never missed a bill & have military family members, corporate members but u can't compensate me from 3 days of work?? Seriously!

Each rep gave me another fase/positive nobody sent me a phone & now I canceled any pending contracts and what I loose I have no phone & they don't care. I also don't agree on these scams of agreements even if u pay for phone up front they don't guarantee trade in so be careful.

Time to think T-Mobile

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere Verizon does not treat loyal customers right & they still use contracts called agreements.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida