Verified Reviewer

i switched to verizon on the july deal.. gave 2 free phones and $600.

prepaid card. 1st prob.. the gift cards were for a 280. a month plan..

they gave me 450$ to shut me up. The phones have not worked since we got them.. always the sound on the phone.. ppl.

can't hear me. They have tried at least 3 seperate times of HOURS with them .. Last rep. did a factory reset..

but DID NOT BACK UP MY GALERY.THEIR CLOUD ONLY SAVED THE LAST 2 years. All week I have been waiting for help.. cloud said there were 700 pictures.. and rep was unable to get in the cloud.

The next rep also couldnt figure it out.. but promised she would call back. She did not.. instead, I got two emails with ticket numbers saying they were working on it.

Finally got Eric today. He was very nice and he tried everything. He did finally say they lost my PHOTOS!!! My Mom, My Sister,, both gone.

My home and family from Boston. In all that time, NO ONE could contact me and tell me what happened. THATS HORRIBLE!

Verizon customer service is awful it may take 2 hours or more to speak with a rep. they want to chat over the community...

which is really another waiting step Verizon I guess, is too big to care about their customers. ZtaERO RECCOMENDATION!!!ay away

User's recommendation: s.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Verizon Wireless Pros: What they claimed to provide, Coverage area, Good products, Reliability, No bobody will answer the phone.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Bad practice in working with customer in bad situations times, Service tech sales person.

Comments