Verified Reviewer

2.5

I am currently a soldier deployed overseas in Iraq. Recently a Verizon rep tried to assist me with an eSim upgrade while I was deployed here.

I added a GSM sim in the actual slot. Per the reps instructions. After the Chaos began, he had me Reset my phone to try and fix the mess he made. Well here I am with a phone that Verizon claims (Via chat, because I have no cell service) that I cannot turn my phone back on until I get home.

The Verizon Reps all have a different answer in how to fix the issue, but none are able. Incompetent. So, now after 2 weeks of chatting, I've had enough. I've been with Verizon over 15 years.

Switching, and I'm sure no one at Verizon will care until I do. Then I'll get calls asking me to come back. And to add to the fun, I added Travel Pass before I left. At least they told me I did.

My first bill....$650. I had been using the local Iraq tower without knowing. So at over $3 a minute it adds up fast. My Wifi calling, Imessage, Facetime and cell service are all off awaiting a connection to a cell tower.

Way to take care of Military folks like your site states.

Lol. I put my number on this form, but don't try and call me on that.

User's recommendation: Don't do it. But who's better? No good choices really.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Fix my brand new phone or send me a new working one..

Comments