I ordered a cellphone through my internet service provider, Spectrum recently. Yesterday upon trying to set it up , my Verizon number stopped working.

It is saying that my number is no longer regestered through a service provider and I can not make or receive calls of any kind or texts. I have tried to go to the Verizon app and it is trying to send me a confirmation number, which I also can't receive. I do not remember my account security code and would like to change it to 9483. My number is 256221****.

It is saying that my service is good until February 16, 2022 and that I have 29 more days of service. I am not sure if they made a mistake when I was trying to activate my Spectrum mobile phone and tried to use the same telephone number on both devices, or what the mix up is, but this has been my number for quite some time and I need it reactivated with this same number.

I also need someone to contact me at this email address or my spectrum number 256497**** ASAP. Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.

Location: Sparta, Georgia