Washington, District Of Columbia
1.4

I have been with Verizon for years because my mother-in-laws home is remote and there are not many options for cell service there. But the problem is I live in Salt Lake City and they claim to have solid 4G LTE coverage for my area.

In the past I would say that was true but these past few months the service has been getting incredibly unreliable with dropping calls to no data connection available. I tried calling support multiple times and they always pointed to my device being the issue and had me jump through multiple hoops to fix it. Nothing worked so I went and got a new S10+ and still having the issues as well as my wifes line. It is starting to look like it is their signal, but they claim all the towers are performing like they should.

Has anyone really checked them or are they being lazy. Seriously time to look for another wireless carrier since these guys obviously do not care about fixing this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Verizon Wireless Pros: Phone when it worked.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Take advantage of people and rip them off, Received no satisfaction with problem, Being ripped off after being a customer for a long time, Activation fees.

• Customer Loss