I made a payment plan arrangement due to cancelling service because of there crazy prices.they agreed to the payment plan, so I asked for an email of the agreement she said sure we will be mailing you one as well.

haven't received the mailed one yet, still haven't received the email one yet. 2 weeks has gone by I just realized haven't received either or. any how on hold for 20 minutes, gentlemen took all info said I have to transfer you. he transferred me and that gentlemen was helpful but again could not help he had to transfer me.

now I am at the beginning having to enter my account number waiting another 20 or so minutes lady answers phone guess what??? she couldn't help either let me transfer you to someone who can, ok can you please stay on the phone....click.

lalalala music gentlemen answers phone I started giving my info and we got disconnected.hahahaha

Review about: Verizon Wireless Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments

Fort Pierce, Florida, United States #1297400

Yesterday,i lost 4 hours for nothing from Verizon downtown after to Verizon Indian mall main store,the service men was closed to 2 hours on the phone with different people to help me,no issue,3 weeks ago i pay for 60 days service and a few days ago they stop the service because to much long distance calls.When i pay for the service ,it was a free long distance call for u.s. and canada, so,i am looking for another company.