I've been trying to pay my bill over the phone, as I've been doing for twenty years, but the system won't accept it. I've tried calling several different phone numbers but I always get the same recorded message and then dumped on hold.

I put the phone on speaker and set it down, after 45 minutes to 75 minutes on hold I hang up and try a different number. Then the vicious cycle, once again, begins and ends in similar fashion. I finally reached and selected the option to receive a call back, there's only one catch, the soonest I could choose to receive the call back is two days from now. What has happened to customer service?

You'd think they'd prioritize and motivate their team to remedy any issues keeping them from receiving payments before anything else! Come on Verizon, step up your customer service game!

User's recommendation: If your experience is similar to mine, find a new provider with a better customer service record!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Verizon Wireless Pros: Few.

Verizon Wireless Cons: Many.

Location: Omaha, Nebraska