2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

In June my data usage went overboard.They sent a noticed to my email account but not any of my 3 phones.

States am I connected to wi fi. Yes. Do I know wi fi password yes. Is it on Yes.

Well maybe house if too big and do not have a good connection. Really. My 200 bill went to 500 . Went in next month and changed plan because now they have a plan where you can pay an extra 5 and not be charged overage.

Imagine that 2 weeks after this. Now bill for July is 440. over 1000 for two months of phone service. Gave me a credit of 45 dollars because they want to help me.

Contract is up December but 725 to cancel now.

It is time for Govt to step in and do their job with this ridiculos ongoing scam from thsi company.

Is this happeing to others.Let me know if anyone starts a class action lawsuit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being ripped off after being a customer for a long time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Verizon Wireless needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Verizon Wireless. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Tmobile.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1191179

The government won't help.Class action won't help.

Do you have an iPhone? Google Iphone excess cellular usage.

It uses cellular when wifi is weak.I hope this helps you, it helped me.