Verified Buyer

I ordered 3 new phone before Christmas. I waited and when they called that one arrived, I got off work early to be pick it up.

Waited an hour before they told me I had to have all three phones at once to pick up. Never received another call. Called everyday for a week. The Russell Cellular place does not answer phone and voice mail is full.

Drive the 30 minute to the store to check and phones were in. Told him I would come back on Friday to pick up. Never told me I needed to make an appointment & there wasnt enough time to set up phones before close. I made an appointment for Saturday am.

They never canceled and I drove again to the store. Due to snow they were closed even though he had assured me they would be open even if it snowed. No call to cancel my appointment. I work 10-12 hours a day and need to pick up my phones Ive already paid for.

Know they are short of employees. I just wondered if I can get my phones transferred to the Des Moines store so I can get my new phones and I can get them set up.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Des Moines, Iowa