Coverage Area
Style and Design

Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone.I have snap shots of the chat and the call recording because I stopped trusting verizon long ago.

Anyway as I went to order the new phone they said I had been misinformed. I made plans based on that information. Verizon told me they'd make it right, then never called back. They treat everyone like garbage.

Not true to what they tell you and unwilling to make it right.

It makes so much sense why everyone one I know is switching to other networks.The good things about verizon are overshadowed by their shady practices.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ssnow2016 is overall dissatisfied with Verizon Wireless and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about verizon wireless motorola cell phone trade-in at Verizon Wireless was we do not honor agreements, being ripped off after being a customer for a long time and useless customer service people Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Tmobile that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Verizon Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Verizon Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Comments

Verizon is a deceitful company.Reps lie all of the time.

Make agreements and change agreements at their will.Be advised.