Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone.I have snap shots of the chat and the call recording because I stopped trusting verizon long ago.
Anyway as I went to order the new phone they said I had been misinformed. I made plans based on that information. Verizon told me they'd make it right, then never called back. They treat everyone like garbage.
Not true to what they tell you and unwilling to make it right.
It makes so much sense why everyone one I know is switching to other networks.The good things about verizon are overshadowed by their shady practices.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- We do not honor agreements
- Being ripped off after being a customer for a long time
- Useless customer service people
- That i received no refund after numerous contacts
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "The worst customer service experience of my life. Bought tablet Nov. in Dothan, AL. Tablet broke I brought it back to the store 12/30. Store can not take returns they will..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "Bought an asiago sandwich and took a *** thought it was a tough *** but it was paper still on the cheese this was at the orem center st. Wendys..."
- "Todd M Wittmann is a disbarred attorney from Oklahoma. He now resides in Orem, Utah (trying) to do paralegal work. He is a *** man and has several felonies in..."