Orem, Utah

Verizon chatted me that i'd be able to return my droid turbo for a $650 credit toward a new phone.I have snap shots of the chat and the call recording because I stopped trusting verizon long ago.

Anyway as I went to order the new phone they said I had been misinformed. I made plans based on that information. Verizon told me they'd make it right, then never called back. They treat everyone like garbage.

Not true to what they tell you and unwilling to make it right.

It makes so much sense why everyone one I know is switching to other networks.The good things about verizon are overshadowed by their shady practices.

Review about: Verizon Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

I didn't like: We do not honor agreements, Being ripped off after being a customer for a long time, Useless customer service people, That i received no refund after numerous contacts.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Verizon Wireless?

Submit review

Comments

Joe

Verizon is a deceitful company.Reps lie all of the time.

Make agreements and change agreements at their will.Be advised.