1.8

My name is Heather I been with Verizon Wireless company. I wasn't to happy to keep picking out different phones litterally that laster me 2 years just cause it was dying.

But now these days I know better now how to pick out a phone that will last me way longer. Usually phones last 4 to 5 years but u be lucky if last longer. I'm adult now and I know much more about smartphones and how many Gb I use for my apps I know what 3G - 5G its just the way knowing how fast of speed on wifi from your location how slow or fast takes time to sent and receive txts loading apps to open. But what my problem is experiencing now with Verizon wireless is talking to CUSTOMERS SERVICE PLEASE BEWERE OF TXT SCAMERS & FRAUDS!!!

NEVER give out your credit card INFO over the phone they no long do that anymore now it's a link sent to your phone click on it than enter and summit it.

Also if u upgranding phones and can't afford a new smart phone ask Customer Service about pre own phones its a lot cheaper no one will tell u about it really but I'm in process getting my family member pre owned smart phone. I hope to receive in the mail tomorrow otherwise I will make another complaint about them.

User's recommendation: I don't know if I should or not stay with Verizon Wireless.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: West Hempstead, New York