Verified Reviewer

ON OCT/ 14TH, 15TH AN 16TH I COULN'T CALL ANYONE NOR COULD I RECEIVE ANY CALLS.. I WAS BASICALLY FORCED TO BUY 2 HOURS OF PHONE TIME..

I TRIED TO CALL VERIZON AND I COULDN'T GET THROUGH. THIS WENT ON FOR HOURS AND I FINALLY GOT THROUGH AND THEY DIDN'T HELP ME. I KEPT CALLING AND I KEPT GETTING CUT OFF. THIS WENT ON FOR THE 15TH AND 16TH FOR HOURS, AND ALL I NEEDED FROM THEM WAS MY ACCT.NUMBER AND MY TRANSFER PIN NUMBER SO I COULD SWITCH BACK TO PU9RETALK.

FINALLY I GOT THROUGH ON THE 16TH AND EXPRESSED MY PISSED OFF FEELINGS. THEY TRIED PUTTING ME OM HOLD BUT I WOULDN'T LET THEM I FINALLY HAD TO SQUEEZE THE NUMBERS OUT OF THE THE GUY AND I NEVER GOT MY PHONE WORKING. GOT CUT OFF AGAIN.

TODAY IS THE 17TH AND I HAVE BEEN CALLIN AND CALLING VERIZON AND STILL CANNOT GET THROUGH.THIS IS THE WORST SEVICE I HAVE EVER HAD. I NEED MY PHONE TO WORK......NOW!

Preferred solution: Apology.