Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.6

My daughter has an addiction problem. Her phone was stolen and I turned it off, as law enforcement advised me to.

Several days later, she got her phone back somehow and took it upon herself to call Verizon and have it turned back on. She didn't do anything I wouldn't have done, this time.

Verizon tried to call me for approval, but never got through to me. Even so, her phone was turned back on without approval from the account owner or me, the account manager. How was she able to do this, and why was it done without approval?

Not knowing how she did it means I can't prevent it in the future, when she might make changes that are not alright with the account owner and manager.

I don't trust my daughter, and now I don't trust Verizon either! I've recently changed my password and she didn't have access to my devices to sign in on.

Now shes signed up for my Verizon and I need to know what that gives her access to. On mine, I can make any changes because I'm the account manager, but I don't know what she now has access to.

My mother, the account owner, and I are both truly disappointed that she was given access and able to make changes to her line without approval from either of us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Preferred solution: I'm not even sure what would be appropriate for this. My bill is now different and I have a much bigger than normal one coming. .

Verizon Wireless Cons: Apparently anyone on the account can do this without approval.

Comments