Verified Reviewer

Holy cow, what a fuster of clucks!

On Feb 19th, I moved our service from T-Mobile to Verizon. Left T-Mobile because their cellular data service was not good.

Moved 6 phones and 2 watches. All 6 got new handsets. It is now March 3rd and the last of the 6 phone was finally activated. I have spent at least 15hrs either in store or on the phone with Verizon.

I've been in IT for a long time, so I kinda understand what is involved in porting numbers and activating phones.

3 phones activated without issue. The other 3 were nightmares. Took 1 week to activate 1 phone. Went to the store 4 times to no avail.

I finally got a chat session going. After 2 hours, I figured out Verizon had the wrong IMEI, EID, and sim card ID. 1 phone was swapped out 3 times (all brand new). I know the phones were fine, they just couldn't figure out how to enter the right phone ID numbers.

So here we are, 12 days later, and we finally have 6 activated phones.

The watches still don't work.

Both Apple watches with no sim card. I supplied the IMEI and EID for both devices.

I know Verizon has the best coverage, but their system for onboarding new customers needs a lot of work.

User's recommendation: Wow, not sure. I'm sure the service will be fine, if you can just get to the point where your phones are on the network.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Bountiful, Utah