Verizon Wireless sucks!!!!!! Have been a customer for 15 years.

Hit a tuff financial patch. Could not pay the bill on time. They sent me a *** text message that my service was being shut off. Called and there was NO ONE to make a payment arrangement.

Either take my grocery money to pay the bill or not have a phone until MONDAY Morning when someone would be in the office to see if they could make a payment arrange.

Customer Service Rep had the balls to say to me "It's only 200 dollars" They can all *** off and die. Will not be a customer any more once my contracts are up.

Comments

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #604906

"It's only $200". Funny.

That about sums up the mentality of the typical cell phone carrier (and cable company for that matter) All they want is a hundred dollars a month from every person in the country. That's all they want. And it's only a hundred dollars... But to some, that is a lot of money for a phone.

And about that, if you are having trouble paying for food, I would probably put the cell phone, cable, etc etc on hold for a while.

Go on financial "lock down". Remember, the only way to "save" with a retail vendor is to not spend anything at all.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #599734

Sorry about your troubles, but they are not your mama, they are a business, and no matter how long you have had their service, you still owe if you want to continue the service.

Personally, I do without my phone til Monday and buy my food. And I do that without bashing the company. Why? Because I would have to bash myself for wanting the use service I have not paid for.

Suck it up and be a man. Jesus.