2.6

Some months ago I realized that the introduction to my voicemails had became a 20 second recant of useless details that played for each and every voicemail. I didn't make the connection right away but this coincided with the addition of visual voicemail and I no longer had a shortcut to voicemail but a shortcut to set up my free introduction to visual voicemail. Free introduction of course means pay after the intro. So Verizon intends to coerce me into paying for a service I don't want. I have since found out that Sprint allows you to disable that intro, and I'm told that AT&T does as well. i even went so far as to go to a Verizon store and was told point blank that there is no way around that voicemail intro.

I've been with Verizon since 2011, but I'd prefer to find a carrier who offers services I want rather than try to coerce me to purchase services they want to sell me.

Rather than just leave I wanted to leave them feedback so they can improve their service if they want to. Apparently they aren't interested in customer feedback, because I could not find a way to contact them.

There are plenty of wireless providers out there. Bye Verizon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Voicemail Service.

Comments

I have vzw and don’t have this issue with my vmail greeting, sounds like a user issue not a vzw issue