It is very difficult to speak to a person in real time in a timely way. I DO NOT like to have a computer chat.

After two hours I was able to talk with a real person and she was helpful and explained the issue and why it occurred. I do not look forward to buying or upgrading any product because it so challenging to get support. I sat in the Verizon Store in Cheyenne on Dell Range after purchasing a new product a few months ago and observed the greeter turn people. Away saying they had to make an appointment on the web site.

I dont respect that kind of service. Many of Verizons customers are older people and are not as comfortable with technology. I fit that category. I think Verizon is all about sales but VERY POOR WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY SERVICE.

I was told by the sales person in the store at the time that he would like to help me but he would get in trouble time wise.

That speaks volumes about your company. If you would ask me if I would recommend your product and service I would advise that the product is good but if you are looking for quality service Verizon is not available.

User's recommendation: See above explanation!

Preferred solution: Greatly improved service..

Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming