Verified Reviewer

1.4

I cancelled my cell service to go with Consumer Cellular. When speaking with Verizon I was told I could retain my watch cell service at $10 / month as I still had my home phone service with Verizon.

The next two bill they were charging me for $80+ for the watch service plus the home phone service.

I was paying more for two services than I had been paying for 3 services.

I went to the W Monroe Verizon office and explained the problem. The technician changed my watch plan to the $10 rate. Speaking to customer service to arrange for a credit for the previous 2 months, I was told did not qualify for the $10 / month watch plan yet it still shows up on my account! I have suspended both services, contacted my bank to stop payment and submit a dispute for payments made previously by automatic payment.

It is almost impossible to speak to Customer Service.

Be careful if you chose to have service with this company! I am investigating what government office I can file a formal complaint for false marketing and deception.

They will not furnish me the transcript of the initial conversation when I was told I could keep the $10 watch service with my home phone service account! Disgusted with Verizon and for me their coverage in north Louisiana was horrible!

User's recommendation: Don’t set up autopay, don’t use Verizon,

Verizon Wireless Cons: Poor customer support, Chat are un informed call help number is not helpful, Misrepresentation of services and costs.

Location: 111 Warren Drive, West Monroe, LA 71291