73 views

My wife was sold a 9.7 “ I pad as an I pad Pro. When she brought it back home,I told her they had scammed her and to return it.

After hemming and hawing finally Verizon sent an UPS label to return the item. It was returned on November 20th and received on the 26th or so signed by Guard at return center in Forth Worth, TX. And the problem continued, many calls for credit to the account with numerous people went un answered. Spoke to various Verizon employees at least cumulative 7 to 8 hours.

Finally I was promised that a manager would call back but that did not happen . In the meantime they froze the account for nonpayment of this I pad ,and the saga goes on. While some customer service people have said they had received the unit, some said they did not. Some said go to your account manager who did absolutely nothing and passed the buck.

So ,after being a customer for 25 plus years why would VERIZON treats their customer like that.

Shame on them. I think time to change.

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Account.

Location: Cape Girardeau, Missouri

Comments

Verizon is second cousin to Satan. They even have the same company color.

What is their stupid committee designed name even supposed to mean ?

Gives you no idea what they do or don't do. Miserable overly expensive company for whom I've developed an obvious distaste.

Verizon Wireless Reviews