2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 29

Its been 30 days since I wrote about our disappointment with Verizon's VOIP, One Talk service and haven't heard a word from them. Since then I've spoken with numerous other small businesses who had the same experience. As you can imagine changing a business phone system will be a nightmare but we have no choice.

Update by user Aug 31

My complaints are limited to Verizon's One Talk business system. I'm a long term and very happy customer of Verizon Wireless.

Original review posted by user Aug 30

I have a patent on Internet based software and am very comfortable with technology and web site navigation. Having said that, Verizon's One Talk web site dashboard is cumbersome, impossible to navigate or even figure out. Worse yet, the site's help instructions don't work and their chat staff provides instructions for basic functions that simply don't work. Clearly the programmer's who designed this site never turned it over to graphic's people or non-technical staff for input.

As an example, we paid a voice actress to record a professional greeting, saved it in the format Verizon requests (.wav file) and despite spending almost 2 hours and getting Verizon's help, we still can't get an 8 second greeting posted.

Likewise, their mobil App looks and functions like a high school project and requires way too many steps to do basic functions.

Dropped calls have been a constant problem, although after spending many hours on hold with their technical staff, this problem is somewhat better.

We tried to leave Verizon and move to another VOIP provider, but Verizon refused to port all of our lines. So we had some lines with Verizon and some with another carrier.

We're trapped in Verizon ***

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Staff is always nice, Great staff.

I didn't like: Quality of service, App, Web site dashboard.

Comments