Omaha, Nebraska

Last night we were 33 miles from home on Hwy 92 in Nebraska between 2 small towns (two major cities within 30 miles of where we were). We had a flat tire on our motorcycle.

We contacted Verizon Roadside to arrange for a tow truck. We were not concerned about the extra fee that we would have to pay to get ourselves and our motorcycle home safely. I contacted Verizon Roadside and gave them the information and gave my number to communicate with us via text for updates. I have attached copies of the "text updates".

As you can see a provider was never found and after an hour I contacted Verizon and said "hey - what's going on" I was put on hold for 10 minutes and the call was disconnected....

Guess what, Verizon never found a provider, never texted that they could not find a provider and never even bothered to check to see if we found someone to get our situation resolved. BUT!! they still took the extra fee out of my bank account.

I contacted them at 11:07 am to tell them we were alive....not that they were concerned about our safety. Shocked

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Roadside Assistance.

Verizon Wireless Cons: No updates, Service never provided.

• verizonstillwaitingforatowtruck