3755 Oakwood Mall Dr, Eau Claire, WI 54701

My sons phone is not working I have contacted Verizon multiple times regarding this, then my sons phone bent and the screen popped. I called tech support again and was told my local store would be taking care of these issues and send his phone out.

I get there and literally 4 people in my face yelling at me stating we broke his phone, his phone didn’t melt because it don’t smell “Burnt”!!!!! I was very upset seeing as Verizon tech said his phone would be sent out but Samantha and Edwin and Jonathan refuses and continued to be did respectful and talk *** about me in front of my kid and customers. Was blamed for the phone bending and malfunctioning! I have submitted a complaint with the Better Business Bural as well!

Why would I go to great lengths to figure out what’s going on with this phone I’d we supposedly broke it??!?!

Want an apology but I know that won’t happen! The manager can’t even take my phone call they know my name and wrote down my number!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Verizon Wireless Technical Support.

Comments

I am guessing that you were dealing with a Verizon "want to be" and not a Verizon Corporate store. As it turned out, all of the issues that I had with Verizon was NOT Verizon, but rather their "Third Party" stores that really don't care about customer service, but rather how much money can I put in my pocket by defrauding Verizon customers.

Don't ever do business with a Third Party Verizon store.

Find a Verizon Corporate store and always do business with them. You will be much happier with the results.

@Anonymous

Couldn't agree more. Was ripped off and treating very badly at one of Verizon's third party stores in Silver Spring, Maryland (New Hampshire Avenue), even though the sign on the store is "Verizon Wireless." Called Verizon Wireless customer service, got my complaints resolved and learned NEVER GO TO A THIRD PARTY AFFILIATE.